ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System - Requirements
ISO 9001:2015 DEVELOPMENT
- ISO stands for International Organsation for Standardisation
- ISO - An non government organsation (NGO) situated at geniva,
- Around 150 countries associated In ISO including India.
- ISO established in 1947 to develop globally acceptable international standards for inspection and testing
- Later ISO develops many standards for to provide guidelines for the productions and testing different product categories
- Around 20,000 ISO standards published so far.
- During 1980s ISO realised the need of management system standards to manage the manufacturing process and service realisation processes
- ISO 9000 family of standards, which are first set of management system standards published in 1987.
- ISO 9000 standards are reviewed and reissued in the years 1994, 2000, 2008 and 2015.
- ISO 9001;2015 is the certification standard in this group and supported by ISO 9000 and ISO 9004.
ISO 9001:2015 - FEATURES
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system - Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Designed according to Annexure SL (high level structure), Which is common for all existing and future management system standards
- ISO 9001:2015 - Published document briefing the minimum requirements needs to be established in the organisation, Wishes for customer satisfaction and continual improvement
- ISO 9001:2015 - Designed based on risk based thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 - Structured on "Plan - Do - Check - Act" model.
ISO 9001:2015 - WHAT SRI BATHRA CONSULTANCY WILL DO
- Certification body selection
- Certification scope identification
- System study,
- Gap analysis
- Risk assessment
- Quality management system design
- Quality management system implementation
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness to the employees
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal audit training to core team members
- Quality management system - Internal Auditing
- Inputs for management review
- Inputs for Certification body audits
- Periodic audits after certification
- Periodic Training to the employees
- Preparedness for surveillance audits
- Conducting supplier audits
ISO 9001:2015 - KEY BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION
- Organisation's commitment towards customer satisfaction and continual improvement in product and process characteristics
- Access new markets and facilitate free and fair global trade
- Increase the productivity
- Reduce the costs by minimising waste and errors
- Ensure the products and services activities are safe, reliable and good quality